Policies make or break a studio.
- Clearly set client expectations
- Ensure you have balance between work and personal time
- Create win-win solutions for both you AND your clients.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- A well-worded, comprehensive set of policies for your studio
- Win-win solutions for the situations that come up throughout the year
Most importantly, YOU will be running your studio ... not the other way around.
Get started now!
I am passionate about education and helping other reach their full potential!
“The Unfinished Lesson" is my guide to all those skills that take teaching & running a business from overwhelming to fulfilling. I work with amazing piano teachers in using creative strategies & smart tech to keep their students coming back for more!
StartThe Nuts & Bolts of Policies That Work for YOU (5:08)
StartHaving a Life Outside Your Studio (4:22)
StartHow Do Clients Register? (4:43)
StartWhat Fees Will Clients Pay? (7:36)
StartHow to Get Paid (9:10)
StartWho is in Charge of Materials? (9:03)
StartSetting Lesson & Practice Expectations (9:45)
StartWhat If Someone Misses a Lesson? (9:45)
StartWhat Opportunities Make Your Studio Special? (9:43)
StartIf It's Just Not Working Out (9:32)
StartWhen You Need to Make a Change Mid-Year (8:42)