Policies make or break a studio.
- Clearly set client expectations
- Ensure you have balance between work and personal time
- Create win-win solutions for both you AND your clients.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- A well-worded, comprehensive set of policies for your studio
- Win-win solutions for the situations that come up throughout the year
Most importantly, YOU will be running your studio ... not the other way around.
Get started now!
Rosemarie Penner is an educator, clinician, writer & composer. She has a B.Ed. & ALCM (TD) in piano pedagogy. Over a decade of teaching has taught Rosemarie we never really stop learning. At The Unfinished Lesson she shows how to get balance for your life & creativity for your studio.
StartThe Nuts & Bolts of Policies That Work for YOU (5:08)
StartHaving a Life Outside Your Studio (4:22)
StartHow Do Clients Register? (4:43)
StartWhat Fees Will Clients Pay? (7:36)
StartHow to Get Paid (9:10)
StartWho is in Charge of Materials? (9:03)
StartSetting Lesson & Practice Expectations (9:45)
StartWhat If Someone Misses a Lesson? (9:45)
StartWhat Opportunities Make Your Studio Special? (9:43)
StartIf It's Just Not Working Out (9:32)
StartWhen You Need to Make a Change Mid-Year (8:42)